Condensate drops from acrylic, polycarbonate and EVA film greenhouses are very disturbing and harmful in our greenhouses.
Condensation drops can cause up to 25% yield loss in your greenhouse. Drops also cause various diseases and rots on your crops.
To prevent condensation drops, Topgreen OÜ offers you AntiCondens substance.
AntiCondens is a solution that is spread on the covering material of the greenhouse, after drying the product turns into a coating that prevents the formation of droplets.
Advantages of AntiCondens:
- suitable for use in acrylic, polycarbonate, glass, EVA film greenhouses
- suitable for all types of film
- waterproof and safe to use
- easily miscible in water
- action over several seasons
- must be applied on a dry surface
- for one hectare of cover fish, mix 60 l of AntiCondens substance with 1000 l of water
- apply the solution to the material using a spray or sprayer
- after applying the substance, let the substance dry
- the drying process can be accelerated by heating or ventilating the greenhouse
Packaging: 1 l, 5 l, 25 l