The UV disinfection unit has been developed to disinfect drain water from the greenhouses. To guarantee the termination of fungi, viral infections and other organic contamination in the drain water the water is exposed to high levels of UV-C radiation.
The operation of the devices lies in the emission of UV light produced in special UV lamps. UV-C rays remove bacteria, diseases, viruses, infections that are harmful to the water.
Watering and drainage water is collected by gutters of racks in watertanks, pumps deliver water from the watertanksto the filter (paper filter, automatic filter), filtered water is transferred to the UV-C lamp, after UV-C lamps the water is pumped into a clean water tank and the water from the clean water tank the irrigation cycle. The UV -slider system is stand-alone, or controllable with greenhouse computer system PRIVA or Sercom.
Suitable for use
UV Slider system is suitable for disinfect water in vegetable, lettuce, herbs greenhouse. Also suitable for use in the food industry.
- Capacity20 m3 / hour – 100 m3 / hour
- Power 6,0 KW – 13,0 KW, 400Vac, 3 phases
- Number of UV lamps 6 – 12 pcs
- Inlet d = 75 mm or 90 mm
- Exhaust d = 75 or 90 mm
- Dimensions 420 cm x 150 cm x 190 cm
- Weight 500 – 700 kg
- No chemicals are needed to clean the lamps
- Low maintenance costs
- High productivity
- Durable UV-C bulbs
- Easy to use
- Insuring crops against diseases, bacteria, viruses
- Reuse of irrigation water and drainage water, save waste water costs